January 13, 2008

Lindsay & Matt's Wedding & My Broken Femur ! ! !

Matt & Lindsay are such troopers. They stuck with me even though I have a fractured femur suffered in a hiking fall and I shot their wedding after being immobilized and on crutches for only 4 weeks. Well its been a very long 2 months for me. I still cant really walk for a couple months or at least am not suppose to be ;) But I will be sticking more to the doctors orders after having major range of motion set backs. Physical therapy is utterly terrible and painful and I have lots of work to get back to being mobile for next season. So back to crutches for awhile it is for now. The wedding was a long drive but went great and I'm very glad I got a chance to meet Matt and Lindsay and do their engagement shoot so I got to know them a bit. Although it was cold and rainy we braved the weather and got some great shots!
Congratulations Matt & Lindsay and thanks for sticking with me and helping out out throughout the day!

No comments: