July 31, 2008

Aggie & Luke's Wedding 07.05.2008

Aggie & Luke are Blazer Fans so I knew right away we would get off to a great start especially when she told me that they were so happy the Blazers traded turnover prone Jarrett Jack ;) ! ! ! The ceremony was held at the University of Portland, where they met while going to college, which is a beautiful campus The inside of the church is absolutely beautiful and Aggie looked stunning in her dress. It was a fun joyous day and although everyone there seemed to have a camera, Im sure that I captured the best photo's :) Aggie and Luke are off to Alabama to start a new life together since that is where Luke will be stationed now in the Air Force but Im sure they will still rooting on the Blazers and missing Portland.
Here is the slideshow and some of my favorites from the ceremony and reception at the Legion Restaurant which has great food if you are willing to try new things I recommend the lobster and crab meat rolls. They had separated the sides into traditional Chinese food and American Chinese food and I can tell you, because I ventured to both, that those who didn't try the traditional Chinese food were really missing out.
Congratulations Aggie & Luke and good luck in Alabama, the Blazers will welcome you back for their Championship Parade in 2010!




























No comments: