July 1, 2008

Lindy & Matt's Wedding 05.31.2008

So funny story to start out this amazing wedding. Matt is my cousin I haven't seen since we were very young. I grew up in Texas but my dad lived in Portland. My dad's brother is Matt's dad and we went to visit them when I was up from Texas. Matt is 8 years younger than I am so eventually when my family moved up here and I grew up we just kinda lost track although I asked about him and knew what he was up too, I hadn't seen him in 10 years or so.
Ok, So flash forward and I get an email asking to meet up and go over my packages for a wedding. I notice the name and it rings a bell but bells and whistles do not go off and I think nothing of it. So I meet with him and Lindy at a nearby Starbucks and as soon as I walk in I realize that this is my cousin, he looks just like his dad Stan btw. So Matt had found my work and then showed it to his mom who is my aunt, she then pointed out I was his cousin. How weird right? But what's cool is that Matt had already decided to go with me based upon my work so I thought that was very cool and I got to work with family and enjoy their wedding and reconnect! Now onto the day....















No comments: