July 14, 2008

Lauren & Shane

Sometimes an engagement shoot is just easy....and it helps to have the couple really into getting great photo's and having fun together. Lauren and Shane were exactly how I like my engagement sessions to go. They were open to anything and not afraid to be silly in public. Engagement sessions are a direct relation to Wedding Day photography. Although they aren't as formal but both are suppose to be fun and capture personalities and how in love the couple is. It also helps me to get to know the couple and really get the best out of them on the wedding day! It really helps when both are into getting the most out of it and do not view it as a chore which makes it fun for me as well. We shot in a coffee shop, Common Grounds, and although everyone was probably watching, the three of us were in our own little world having fun and getting great shots. I love the way this engagement session turned out and here are a few of my favorites so far....OK more than a few :)


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing! These are two of the best looking people!